Centrally Funded PLD
The purpose of the new Digital Technologies curriculum is to enable learners to understand how new technologies work rather than just be users or consumers. With over 17 years of experience teaching in this field, we have the expertise to support the implementation of this new subject area in your school.
Ginette can be engaged to provide the following supports for the new Digital Technologies learning area:
- Programme planning
- Cross-curricular integration
- Resource development and research
- Preparing and developing supporting documentation and related administration
- Hands-on workshops (on-site or hosted at our new Digital Discovery Centre in Taupō)
- Whole staff and team support with embedding ICT across the curriculum (eLearning)
The new curriculum offers an exciting opportunity to elevate our rangatahi to new levels, where they can learn to use digital technologies to explore, inquire, create and collaborate in cross-curricular contexts like never before.